Apply! CITY OF CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROJECT
The City of Cape Town, VSO (Voluntary Service Overseas) and Skillshare International invites
Youth aged 17-18 to take part in an exchange project on YOUTH LEADERSHIP THROUGH SPORT.
It is an exchange program for a group of 16 youth (8 boys and 8 girls) which focuses on youth leadership through sport. The project will be residential for both the Nigerian and South African youth participating in the program. Accommodation, meals and program activity will be provided for participants for the duration of the program-7 days. Travel to Cape Town will be the
Responsibility of the participants as will any costs incurred if you decide to stay in Cape Town longer than 7 days.
- Resident and citizen of Nigeria
- must be Aged 17-18
- Actively involved in any sport.
- Positive and realistic commitment to the program
- A genuine commitment to learning – YOUTH LEADERSHIP AND ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Self confidence
- Ability to work with others in a team
To apply Click Here
Posted on January 30, 2015, in Africa, Career, Education, Gender, Women, Girls, Opportunities and tagged CITY OF CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROJECT, Shareskill International, VSO. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.