Apply! Nestlé Grants for Nutrition, Water & Rural Development
Application Deadline: February 28, 2015
There are three categories of funding:
- Rural Development: sustainable agriculture, development of local value chains and extension services etc.
- Water: improving access to clean water; protection and conservation of water resources: water, sanitation and hygiene etc.
- Nutrition: improving access to food; food fortification and technology; nutrition education programs etc.
The prize invests financial and technical resources in the winning initiatives, with the objective of helping them be brought to scale and to achieve financial sustainability. The winners share a total of CHF 500,000 in prize money (approx. USD 540,000).
The Nestlé Creating Shared Value Prize is international in scope. Entities may reside in any country in the world and cover programs implemented in low, middle and high-income countries that benefit underserved parts of the community.
The Nestlé Prize timeline is as follows:
- 15 October 2014 – 28 February 2015: Nomination period
- March – September 2015: Review of nominations
- September – October 2015: The Creating Shared Value Council may request additional information from nominees
- 2016: Public announcement of the Nestlé Prize Winner
Posted on January 20, 2015, in Africa, Career, Gender, Women, Girls, Opportunities and tagged Nestlé, Nestlé Grants, Nestlé Grants for Nutrition, Nestlé Grants for Rural Development, Nestlé Grants for Water. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.