Application Deadline: 15 March 2015
The International Wheat Yield Partnership (IWYP) invites pre-proposals from both public and private organizations around the world for its first call of proposal for the year 2015. Organizations seeking new ways to increase the genetic yield potential of wheat are encouraged to participate in the grant program.
Organizations can request funds for 1-3 years with maximum cash limit of $2 million in span for three years.
- The proposal must be either directly oriented to wheat or can also be based on Triticeae gemplasm.
- Proposal output should be defined in terms of significance in development and quantity deliverable.
- Proposals containing only plant processes will not be considered.
- Private industry collaborators may also apply.
- Proposals will be accepted from all the countries around the world.
How to Apply:
Application has two phases
- Pre-Proposal Submission
- Full Proposal Submission
Short listed applicants from the Pre-proposal round will be invited to submit full proposal within a given deadline.
Finally selected proposal will be linked to holistic IWYP program. This program is led by Program director in association with scientific leadership committee which may include project leaders from funded projects.
For more information, please visit Link