Application Deadline: 30 June 2015
The 2016 Ford Motor Company International Fellowship of 92nd Street Y invites community leaders who are living and working in Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Cuba, Detroit,Michigan (USA), India, Israel, Jordan, Mozambique, and Russia to participate in the program. The residential fellowship will take place during 25 May – 16 June 2016 in New York, USA. The fellows will receive airfare, accommodation, food, transportation along with instruction and other program-related expenses. They will also be provided a small stipend.
- Classes in areas including nonprofit management strategy and leadership
- Visit to model nonprofits in New York City
- Meetings with academic, business, and government leaders
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old by 1 June 2016.
- Applicants must be fluent in English; living and working in one of the 2016 Participating Countries.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate that s/he is a community leader engaged in the nonprofit sector, either professionally or as a volunteer; is successfully addressing issues that affect the community’s well-being; and would benefit from an intensive three-week nonprofit management training course in New York.
For more information, please visit 92nd Street Y International Fellowship.