Application Deadline: 16 January 2015
Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) seeks top graduate students with analytical and project management backgrounds for its Climate Corps Fellowship program 2015. Students who want to launch their green career and are excited to make an impact through smart energy management can apply. Fellows are chosen for their ability to do technical and financial analyses, manage projects and help facilitate organizational change.
EDF Climate Corps is the premier fellowship program from Environmental Defense Fund that recruits students from top-tier MBA programs, provides them with intensive training and embeds them in companies around the country. The fellows will gain real-world experience working at leading organizations on energy management.
Fellows will be paid $1,250 per week with the travel expenses to the EDF Climate Corps Training and the annual EDF Climate Corps network event.
- Applicant must be current or recent graduate student studying engineering, business, sustainability, environmental management or public policy irrespective of any nation.
- Applicant must have 2+ years of relevant work experience with strong financial and quantitative skills. He/She must also have the familiarity with climate change and energy issues.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate experience working on energy efficiency, energy or sustainability projects or initiatives.
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States during the summer of 2015.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can submit the online application available on the website.
- Chosen students will be called for interviews.
For more information and online application form, visit EDF Climate Corps 2015.