Application Deadline: 20 January 2015
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from organizations in Georgia for Assistance Agreements for funding to support a program entitled “Promoting Integration, Tolerance and Awareness Program”. The program period is five years which is expected to begin in April 2015.
Estimated Total Program Funding is up to $4,600,000.
- To enhance interaction between minorities and the Government of Georgia (GOG)
- To increase levels of civic engagement and integration among and between youth of diverse ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- To increase public awareness and education on diversity.
- Fundamental freedoms
- Human rights, including the rights of persons belonging to minorities
- Democratic principles
- Law & good governance
- Applications will only be accepted from Georgian organizations such as private, non-profit organizations, including private voluntary organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations for funding which must:
- Be organized under Georgian laws;
- Have its principal place of business in Georgia;
- Be majority owned by individuals who are Georgian citizens or lawful permanent residents of Georgia or be managed by a governing body, the majority of whom are Georgian citizens or lawful permanent residents of Georgia
- Not be controlled by a foreign entity or by an individual or individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Georgia.
- Applicants proposed budget must not exceed the amount of $4,600,000.00 over a five-year period.
- USAID will not accept applications from individuals.
- Potential new partners are encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
- Application can be submitted online which must consists of-
- Technical Application Format
- Cost/Business Application Format
- Applicants are also required to submit an electronic copy of their application via e-mail.
- The file size for each transmission shall not exceed 25 MB.
For more information, visit Gov.Grants and search for the opportunity keyword RFA-114-15-000004.