Deadline: 9 January 2015
Women in developing countries with demonstrated leadership in a development sector for at least four years who are still considered an emerging leader are invited to submit applications for the Global Change Leaders Program. This is a program by the Coady International Institute, Canada.
Successful candidates are provided full scholarship that includes tuition, travel, accommodations, and meals. Besides, guidance and mentorship from accomplished women leaders around the world help the participants after the completion of the intensive course too.
- 24 August – 8 October 2015 – Seven week on-site intensive course at the Coady International Institute, Canada.
- 12 October 2015 – 30 April 2016 – One-on-one mentoring to the participants from experienced women leaders to follow on the application of learning into practice.
- Applicants must be women from developing countries and residing in those countries to be eligible for the program.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of four years of demonstrated leadership experience in a social or economic development endeavor.
- Applicants must have great drive and passion for their work, demonstrated through their outstanding contributions in their organizations and communities.
- Applicants must be practitioners in civil society organizations.
- Applicants must hold a university degree or a combination of post-secondary education and experience.
- Applicants must have strong oral and written English language competencies.
- Previous year candidates who were not selected can re-apply with updated and complete information.
Note: Indigenous women from Canada willing to participate in the course should contact the institute directly for further information.
For more information, please visit 2015 Call for Applications.