Apply! The Saville Foundation Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education
Deadline: December 12th 2014
All Africa based organizations working in education (primary, secondary, tertiary education; non-formal and adult education) and combating poverty in an innovative, sustainable and effective way are invited to participate in Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education. Teach a Man to Fish is seeking for organizations or projects making great changes in their community. Entries can be made by a non-African NGO on behalf of their local partner/office (in Africa) in a condition that the prize money and conference travel bursaries are claimed by and used for the benefit of Africa-based organization.
Teach a Man to Fish partners with the Saville Foundation to award this prize.
- US$10,000 – Best entry award
- US$5,000 each – Two runner ups
- US$1,000 each – 55 best entries from each African country
- Top three award winners will be offered a sponsored trip to the international conference and peer-learning workshop of Teach a man to fish.
- Media publicity and enhanced sponsorship and donation opportunities are other benefits.
- Applicants can be organizations in any African country focusing on education.
- Applying professionals can be teachers, doctors, lawyers, judges, accountants, bankers, engineers, and police officers.
- Organizations outside Africa can submit entries on behalf of their African partner. The African organization will be beneficiary in this condition.
- Entries must be accompanied by work contact details of a suitable referee. Referees must be independent of entrant organization and either a government official, qualified professional, or senior employee of an internationally recognized institution. Referees cannot be family members of the entrant.
- List of eligible countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of the), Congo-Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo), Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
interested? Click here to here
For more information, please visit The Saville Foundation Pan-African Awards.
Posted on November 4, 2014, in Africa, Career, Competitions, Contests, Education and tagged # Libya, #Algeria, #Angola, #Benin, #Botswana, #Burkina Faso, #Burundi, #Cameroon, #Cape Verde, #Djibouti, #Egypt, #Equatorial Guinea, #Eritrea, #Ethiopia, #Gabon, #Ghana, #Guinea, #Guinea-Bissau, #Kenya, #Lesotho, #Madagascar, #Mali, #Mauritania, #Mauritius, #Morocco, #Mozambique, #Namibia, #Niger, #Rwanda, #Sao Tome and Principe, #Seychelles, #Sierra Leone, #Somalia, #South Africa, #South Sudan, #Sudan, #Swaziland, #Tanzania, #Togo, #Tunisia, #Uganda, #Zambia, #Zimbabwe, Apply! Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education, Apply! The Saville Foundation Pan-African Awards for Entrepreneurship in Education, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of the), Congo-Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo), Gambia, Liberia, Malawi, Nigeria, Savile Foundation, Senegal, Teach a Man to Fish, Western Sahara. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.