Apply! 2015 Kofi Annan Fellowships for students in developing countries
Posted by Nsa Archibong
The Kofi Annan Foundation is offering Fellowships for Developing countries’ Students in Germany , and applications are submitted till September 30, annually. European School of Management Technology in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation offers fellowships to obtain a university degree in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation. The fellowship is open to the talented students from developing countries. Value of the Fellowship is €58,000. Fellows will have a full scholarship from ESMT plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees. The fellowship is offered for one-year full-time MBA education.
‣ Award No: Up to three fellowships are offered.
‣ Scholarship Duration: The fellowship is offered for one-year full-time MBA education.
‣ Scholarship covers: Value of the Fellowship is €58,000. Fellows will have a full scholarship from ESMT plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs, and program related fee
|School(Institutions/ Country): | Germany
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): MBA courses
Deadline: September 30, annually.
Funded By: ESMT in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): 2015 Kofi Annan Fellowships are targeted for students of Least developed countries: (Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Rep. of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Togo, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Rep., Myanmar, Nepal, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Timor-Leste, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Yemen and Haiti ).
In order to be considered for 2015 Kofi Annan Fellowships you must meet all the following criteria:
‣ Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
‣ Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country or region to participate in the development of the local or regional economy.
‣ Applicants need to hold at least a bachelor’s degree and have to demonstrate three years of post-graduate professional experience.
‣ Moreover, they are required to take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) before gaining admission to the ESMT Full-time MBA program.
For more information,click here to apply
Posted on September 12, 2014, in Africa, Career, Education, Fellowship, Gender, Women, Girls, Global, Internships, Opportunities, Social Entrepreneurship, Technology and tagged #Scholarships, 2015 Kofi Annan Fellowships, 2015 Kofi Annan Fellowships for students in developing countries, ESMT, Fellowships, Kofi Annan, Kofi Annan Fellowships, MBA Education. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.