Call for applications: 2014 Internships at Accenture Nigeria
Job Number: 00227167
Bring your talent, passion and aspiration to Accenture. Build an extraordinary career as you work with inspiring leaders and some of the brightest people in the business to help target and deliver tangible value to global businesses and governments. At Accenture, you will turn theory into action, and issues and opportunities into outcomes. This means you will have the opportunity to see your work come to life while honing your strategic and operational skills. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Join our Internship Program and gain hands-on experience in a variety of fields as you develop essential core skills in our Business Functions (Consulting, Enterprise & Services). As a member of the Consulting team, you will have the opportunity to work with leading business and government organizations to address some of their most significant challenges. Together with talented and diverse colleagues, you could be involved in the analysis and development of transformational business models, through to helping clients integrate and operate them. In addition to this, you will also get the opportunity to develop strong leadership, problem solving and people management skills.
You will be engaged on a 2 to 6-months’ placement depending on the period of your internship. You will undergo orientation and will also be given the opportunity to learn on the job thus gaining a thorough understanding and experience of what a career in consulting means and what it is like to work with Accenture. Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking; our teams publish and share this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
• Applicant must be currently undergoing an undergraduate/post graduate course in a reputable University
• Minimum of 2nd Class Upper CGPA in any discipline as at the time of application
• In addition to an uploaded CV, applicants will be required to upload a valid school ID card, transcript, an academic reference letter, letter of admission as well as letter of introduction for the internship program from the school (if applicable)
• High level of interest in consulting
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Sustains high levels of focus, effort and energy
• Sets challenging objectives to achieve high standards of performance
For more infomation,click here