Call for applications: Global South Scholar-In-Residence Programme
Applicants from developing and emerging countries are invited to apply for Global South Scholar-In-Residence Programme offered by Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies. This program is offered to pursue advanced research in areas bridging the fields of international and development studies, broadly defined, and working in disciplines such as anthropology, history, law, politics and political science, and economics.
- One fully-funded semester in Geneva dedicated to personal research and writing
- Sharing knowledge and experience for the mutual benefit of the Institute and the Scholars’ home institution
Eligibility & criteria
- Candidates must hold a PhD and have a full time tenure-track or tenured position in an academic institution in Africa, Asia, or Latin America
- Their teaching and research activities and interests must fit with the Institute’s disciplines and fields of expertise (international affairs, development studies, development economics, sociology and anthropology of development, international economics, international relations, international law, international history and politics)
- Special consideration will be given to individuals with an interest in international governance and/or research on international organisations in Geneva to join the Institute’s Programme for the Study of International Governance.
Please use this link to get more information
Deadline: 1 October 2013